Ability Training Southern Ltd can be contacted in the following ways:
Tel: 01202 546342
Ability Training Southern Ltd
Ability Training Southern Ltd Privacy Statement
This privacy statement sets out how Ability Training uses and protects any information that you give Ability Training when you use our services.
Ability Training is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ability Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
· name and place of work of the person undertaking training
· Date of birth of the person undertaking training
· Photos for ID Cards ( if requested by the trainee)
· Email address of the company hiring Ability Training
· Physical address of the company hiring Ability Training
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to enable Ability Training to operate, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· To provide Accredited Training
· Ability Training may occasionally be required by law to collect and use certain types of information to comply with the requirements of government departments.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.